Terms & Conditions
Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd
Gladstone Industrial Estate
Stockton on Tees
VAT No: 259049830
1. Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd must be notified immediately of any intention to cancel an order, if the decoration process has started then the order cannot be cancelled.
2. In the event a customer orders the incorrect size garments it cannot be returned if the garment has been personalized or embroidered.
3. In the event of supplying my own garments for my order I understand and recognise there is a risk that potentially garments may become damaged during the production process, or if the decoration is not to my satisfaction then Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd cannot accept responsibility of replacing my garments. By supplying my own garments I accept the risk associated with this. If you have any concerns please ask a member of staff who can explain this in greater detail.
4. All shop and online orders need to be collected within 8 weeks after order is ready, otherwise garments will go back into stock.
5. Value Added Tax is included in all prices with the exception of children’s garments, which are zero-rated.
6. Any faulty and/or damaged goods supplied should be returned to Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd. We must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of delivery with full and precise details as to the nature of any fault. The customer must produce the faulty or damaged goods so as to enable Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd to inspect the faulty or damaged goods. In that event, any faulty or damaged goods will be repaired or replaced at the request of the customer or alternatively in the event that the customer chooses, the monies paid in respect thereof shall be credited to the customer. Please note that no claim of faulty or damaged goods will be considered after the expiration of 30 days and/or in the event that damaged goods are not returned as requested.
7. Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd cannot be held responsible for garments that lose their shape or colour due to incorrect washing or drying.
8. All garments and products advertised (including choice, colour, size etc) are subject to availability. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for shade variations due to differing dye lots or size variations which may occasionally occur.
9. We will endeavour to absorb many of our supplier’s increases throughout the year. However, should the increase be such that it is uneconomical to sell at our current prices we reserve the right to alter our prices without prior notice.
10. We reserve the right to modify a design, alter a design, or change the ink types should it be necessary to do so in order to obtain the best result.
11. No responsibility will be accepted by us for infringements on Third Party Copyrights. The customer indemnifies us from all costs and expenses in respect of any alleged infringements.
12. We reserve the right to use our customers’ designs for our own advertising purposes, unless otherwise stated.
13. After placing an online order you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that your order has been accepted by us but it does constitute an offer to us to buy the Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by Motif8 and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the order has been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
The Contract will only relate to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. If you have ordered additional Products that are not listed in the Dispatch Confirmation (for example because they are currently out of stock / unavailable), these Products will not form part of the Contract until dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
14. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including but not restricted to, strikes, lock-outs, riot, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, natural disaster, impossibility of the use of public or private transport or public or private telecommunications networks or the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the force majeure event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the force majeure event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the force majeure event.
15. Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice and any revisions made with be effective immediately as displayed on our website. You will be subject to the policies and terms & conditions in force at the time you order from our website unless any change to these terms is required to be made by law or government authority.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
1. The promoter is: Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd (company no. 259049830).
2. Employees of Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via facebook.com/motif8ltd or twitter.com/motif8ltd
5. Closing date for entry will be announced clearly on competition details. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are announced on the social media post.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected if applicable.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be announced via the appropriate social media outlet.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. School uniform competitions offer a prize of a plain sweatshirt or cardigan, plain polo shirt, plain book bag and plain PE bag which will be embroidered with the winners choice of school logo. Bespoke school uniform is not offered unless Motif8 Embroidery & Print Ltd hold stock of the appropriate items at the time of competition closing. In the event we cannot provide bespoke items, another winner will be chosen by the appropriate means.
22. If Motif8 are not the named supplier of your schools uniform currently, full details of uniform must be given and pictures provided where possible, of the uniform labels & school logo in as high a resolution as possible. We may have to digitise the schools logo which may result in a waiting time of up to two weeks before production can commence of your prize. If uniform details are not provided, another winner will be chosen by the appropriate means.
GIFT VOUCHER & PROMOTIONAL LEAFLET / FLYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Vouchers/promotional flyers are exchangeable for goods only and not redeemable for cash or in conjunction with any other promotional discount.
- Vouchers can only be used once per customer.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- Vouchers are only good for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Vouchers will be considered null and void without an Expiry Date, or if appearing to have been tampered with.
- Vouchers entitle the bearer to redeem the product specified herein or to be used as credit toward orders containing specified products.
- Voucher can only be redeemed by the named recipient or his/her parents or legal guardians if applicable.
- If placing an order via telephone, the bearers name & voucher code must be quoted (If applicable).
- Motif8 reserve the right to reject this voucher for any reason or if we feel it is being used in a dishonest manner.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Motif8 is final.
- Motif8 reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Motif8 Embroidery and Print Ltd Limited registered in England and Wales with a registered office address of 17 Stephenson Street, Gladstone industrial Estate, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 6AL. Any reference to "Motif8 Embroidery and Print Ltd.", "we", “our” or "us" in these Terms & Conditions is to Motif8 Embroidery and Print Ltd. Any reference to "You", "Your" or “Yourself” is to the person wishing to access and/or use the Motif8 Embroidery and Print Ltd Service. These Terms & Conditions (together with any documents referred to in it) are a legal and binding agreement between You and us and govern Your use of the Service. We recommend that You read and print a copy of these Terms & Conditions for Your future reference.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By selecting the check box when registering for Motif8 Embroidery and Print Ltd You are confirming that You accept these Terms & Conditions together with the Privacy Notice. You agree to comply with them. You may have other consumer rights granted by law and these Terms & Conditions do not affect such rights. If you object to any of these Terms and Conditions you should not use any of the products or services on the Website and leave immediately. You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to do anything, which may compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information. Misuse of the Website may incur civil and/or criminal liability. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Motif8 Embroidery and Print Ltd reserves the rights to change or amend any part of these terms and conditions, if any change is significant we will notify You of the change. Motif8 Embroidery and Print Ltd advises users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions on the Website. Motif8 Embroidery and Print Ltd has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of the Website without warning or liability arising from such action.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website and in the material published on it. Save for Your right to access the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We do not grant You any rights in respect of such intellectual property rights and/or materials. All such rights are reserved.
You are permitted only to use material on the Website as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Motif8 Embroidery and Print Ltd and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purposes any material contained within the Website. Any unauthorised use of material on the Website is strictly prohibited.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms & Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs remain in full force and effect. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law. You and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, if You are a resident of Northern Ireland You may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, You may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Last revised: 16 April 2018